FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I reserve my event date?
- In order to reserve your event date we require a deposit of 50% and the balance is due on day of event. Please fill out the contact form with all of your details. We do not hold spots without a deposit due to a large number of inquiries.
What method of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash and email money transfer for the deposit. Balance can be paid in cash. Any other forms of payment are subject to HST. Email transfers are sent to email@example.com
What is your cancellation policy?
- In case of any cancellation deposit is non refundable and non transferable. If you have missed your appoinment timeslot we will do our best to still accomodate but we do not guarantee a time you will be seated.
Who will by my artist on the my event date?
- For non bridal appointments we do not guarantee a specific artist. Our fully trained and professional staff have years of experience and will provide realible top notch service.
- Nim's non bridal calendar opens up 2 weeks before an event date, based on availability. Currently she is only accepting Bridal/Prebridal Events/Eshoot bookings.
I've seen your instagram page who creates the looks?
- The work posted on instagram is done by Nim and the team
Things to know before your event:
- Hair should be clean and dry before appointment
- Hair extensions must be clean and dry before appointment
- Hair washing at the studio is not included in hairtstyling appointments
- No use of retinol 1 week prior to makeup appointment
- Prep your skin by exfoliating lips and removing facial hair
- Change rooms are available at the studio, please wear a button up/zip up/loose tshirt if you are not going to wear your outfit in advance.
- Please bring your outfit, jewelry and any other accessories with you along with hair and makeup inspiration pictures.
In Home Service Setup: (availble for mornings only)
- Choose a room that is spacious enough to move around comfortably. The room should be clean so when taking pictures of getting ready the set up looks good. Windows for natural light are a great option if available.
- A chair for hairstyling with a low back
- A chair for makeup application (same hair chair can be used) or if you have a bar stool height chair
- A table for hair tools and makeup bag to be placed, it should not be a low table as it can strain the back.
- Visible outlets nearby to plug in hot tools.